I am so thankful to threehandsoneheart for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! She not only writes very interesting and helpful posts but she always makes me laugh which is much needed in my life right now! So, here are the answers to the questions that she asked:
Do you keep a diary or journal?
This blog serves as part of my journal. I used to keep a diary years ago but after I had kids I stopped!
What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Ok…fine…I’ll tell you…I like to watch any show with “Real Housewives of…” in the title. I also love indulging in Haagen Daz once in a while.
Do you have any pets?
No, I don’t have pets right now but my son loves dogs and I am anticipating getting a dog within the next year or so.
Tell us about one thing that really gets your goat…
People who have no kids but love giving parenting advice and people who take crying babies to the theater after 8:00 PM… I CAN’T STAND THAT!!!!!
Who would you invite to a celebrity dinner party. List 5, alive or not…
Hilary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Sting, Bill and Melinda Gates
Brain dump… what is on your mind right now?
What am I going to make for dinner? I forgot to take the meat out of the freezer!
What is your most annoying bad habit?
Years ago in college I learned to “pop chewing gum.” Now, every time I chew gum I make that annoying popping sound without realizing it!
The following is my list of nominees for this award. I not only learn from these individuals but they always make me laugh and give me something to really think about.
Here are the questions for my nominees:
1. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
2. Name one item still on your bucket list.
3. What is your favorite dessert of all time?
4. What is your favorite movie of all time?
5. What is one piece of advice that you would give to your younger self?
6. Name 2 people who you would want with you if you were stranded on an island.
7. What is a favorite quote of yours?
Attention nominees! These are the RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated.