As stated by my fellow blogger…”The Liebster Award is an online award for bloggers to gain more support, recognition and just to get to know the person behind the blogger. It also helps others to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world.”
I will answer questions from both of my blogger friends Thank you so much for nominating me…Here we go!
1. Please sum up your blog in 10 words? A look into my life raising a son with autism!
2. What are your four favorite songs? I have way more than 4 favorite songs and I love all types of music. Right now I have to say “Just Be Held” by Casting Crowns, “Cake By The Ocean” by DNCE, “King” by Tamar Braxton, and “Intentional” by Travis Greene.
3. What four things would you get rid of from the world? (try go for more trivial/fun things like beards, just as an example, not all saying world hunger we all want to get rid of that) Acne (I have been dealing with it since I was a teenager), traffic, the need to have any part of my body waxed, and car trouble of any kind.
4. What scares you the most? Wondering what in the world will happen to MJ when I’m gone.
5. Which is better breakfast, lunch or dinner? For me I have to say dinner. It’s the time when I get to relax and have a nice meal after working all day.
6. I see why you blog from your posts. The question is…what keeps you going? How or where do you find your inspiration? I am amazed every day by my son. The things I see him do and say inspires me. I never thought he would be able to read, dress himself, speak in sentences, tell jokes, swim, engage in family activities and the list goes on. I want advocate and share our lives so there will be more understanding and acceptance…So he will have a better future.
7. What’s your favorite hobby or leisure activity? Have you ever thought of making it your profession? I love watching movies. If I could make it a profession I would LOL! I also love working with children and I already do that as my profession.
8. Is there something you want to still accomplish within this year? What is it? Would love to advocate for more autism awareness and acceptance within middle schools and high schools in my area. Many say that we don’t need autism awareness but I disagree. In schools, awareness is imperative. There are too many kids out here that have NEVER even heard of autism. They have no clue what it is.
My nominees for this award are:
If you choose to accept, then please answer the same 8 questions above!